Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dwayne Wade slashes the Sixers

     I'm not one of those guy that likes to compare teammates, it's not fair. Lebron James is a mix of my two favorite players Magic and Jordan. He is truly a great player. But Dwayne Wade is truly unique, he can do it all! 5 Blocks and 39 points, are you kidding me?  * assist, too. D-Wade was "DD" tonight. It was one of his better performances this year against an athletic and aggressive team.
    As I caught my repeat telecast on Sunshine, I saw a team grow before my eyes. Lead by a nasty Dwayne Wade at his finest. From the nose bleeds they can see Wade fly off his left foot to facebook the Sixer' D. Philly is a good and athletic team with good coaching, but they folded a lead and never got it back.
The Heat are not only meshing, they are winning big games against good teams. Despite trailing by 16 at one point they rallied to win. The addition of the pick and roll to Bosh' game has been a good wrinkle in his game. The bench eh not so much, but what can you do. Everyone knew the bench would be thin, but loosing U.D. really exposed the deficiency.
    Still, despite the issues and the hype, this team is showing up every night. With a weakish schedule coming up and a showdown with Celts on the 10th of March. The Heat are playing cohesive, unselfish, and aggressive basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment